Client Appreciation at PINT
One of our goals at PINT this year has been to ensure best-in-class client service. This effort was punctuated with a client appreciation event last week. Here’s how it went.
The event was held on Thursday, November 3 at Ballast Point Brewery in San Diego. PINT clients from the San Diego area, the Bay Area, and even as far as Mexico City attended.
The event was attended by representatives from about 20 different PINT client companies. PINT’s founder and CEO, Thomas Powell headed up a group of staff to join these clients over craft beers and snacks. They included:
- Creative Director Rob McFarlane
- Technical Director Jimmy Tam
- VP/General Manager Eric Samuelson
- Solutions Architect Joe Lima
- User Experience Designer Carrie Nusbaum
- Account Manager Charlie Scala
- Account Manager Julian Dutton
- Product Manager Tawnya Bordalo
- Project Manager Josh Lopez
- Marketing Specialist Merrily Tipton
- Project Manager Brian Carver
- Project Manager Alexis Shen
Here are some photos from the event, as well.
The PINT team would like to take this opportunity to thank all clients, including those who could not attend, for their partnership. We look forward to thanking you in person the next time we meet.
Car Wash Karaoke
Our client Soapy Joe’s Car Wash is having a summer promotion called “Car Wash Karaoke” where people can win prizes for submitting videos of themselves...
Remote Life with PINT
Life has changed drastically over the last couple of weeks. Our whole office is now remote, but with a remote work policy in place starting...
November 2018 PINT Appreciation Event
Thank you to all of the clients and colleagues who joined us at the fourth PINT Appreciation Event. We always look forward to this event...