Here at PINT, we are lucky enough to get to work with awesome clients on everything from small site updates to major technical consulting projects. Once or twice a year, we throw an appreciation event to treat them to delicious food and drinks and quality time with their PINT team.
This June, we had over 30 guests from 18 clients join us for drinks and barbecue at Smokeyard in the Westfield UTC Mall. We spent the night learning more about our clients’ businesses and getting to know our clients better.
The PINT team was represented by the following:
- Thomas Powell, PINT Founder & President
- Joe Lima, Solutions Architect
- Jimmy Tam, Technical Director
- Charlie Scala, Account Executive
- Julian Dutton, Account Manager
- Alexis Shen, Project Manager
- Natasha Lasensky, Project Manager
- Steffani Bolhofner, Marketing
- Jeff Frederich, Technical Sales Director
- Mark Miraglia, Support
- Carre Nusbaum, UX Designer / Information Architect
New for this event was the Referral Raffle! Attendees had the chance to win a goodie basket full of PINT swag, Hess beer, and a $50 Amazon gift card.
Congrats to Alban Espiasse of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp on winning the raffle!
If you’d like to make sure you’re on the invite list for our next appreciation event, get in touch with Charlie Scala.