November 2018 PINT Appreciation Event
Thank you to all of the clients and colleagues who joined us at the fourth PINT Appreciation Event.
We always look forward to this event as it’s a great time for us to connect with our clients, meet new people in our network, and talk about the latest technology.
We were lucky enough to have over 30 people from 20 different companies join us at Karl Strauss in Sorrento Mesa. We saw a lot of familiar faces – and quite a few new ones!
The PINT team came out in full force including our client services team, management, designers, and developers:
- Thomas Powell, PINT Founder & President
- Rob McFarlane, Creative Director & Partner
- Joe Lima, Solutions Architect
- Jimmy Tam, Technical Director & Partner
- Eric Samuelson, Vice President & General Manager
- Charlie Scala, Account Executive
- Alexis Shen, Project Manager
- Natasha Lasensky, Project Manager
- Steffani Bolhofner, Marketing
- Jeff Frederich, Technical Sales Director
- Lydia Livett, Project Manager
- Mark Miraglia, Support
- Nik Sletteland, Software Engineer
- Mike Schultz, Software Engineer
- Sarah Hibner, Visual Designer
Thank you to everyone who made the night a success! And congratulations to Cheryl Booker on winning the raffle!
If you weren’t able to make it to this event, but want to make sure you’re invited to the next one, let Charlie know.
Car Wash Karaoke
Our client Soapy Joe’s Car Wash is having a summer promotion called “Car Wash Karaoke” where people can win prizes for submitting videos of themselves...
Remote Life with PINT
Life has changed drastically over the last couple of weeks. Our whole office is now remote, but with a remote work policy in place starting...
The Design of Everyday Things: Chapters 1-3
A list of must-read books is always a contentious offering. Every year we get fresh judgments from critics listing essential tomes across a variety of...