Thank you to all of the clients and colleagues who joined us at the fourth PINT Appreciation Event.
We always look forward to this event as it's a great time for us to connect with our clients, meet new people in our network, and talk about the latest technology.
We were lucky enough to have over 30 people from 20 different companies join us at Karl Strauss in Sorrento Mesa. We saw a lot of familiar faces - and quite a few new ones!
The PINT team came out in full force including our client services team, management, designers, and developers:
- Thomas Powell, PINT Founder & President
- Rob McFarlane, Creative Director & Partner
- Joe Lima, Solutions Architect
- Jimmy Tam, Technical Director & Partner
- Eric Samuelson, Vice President & General Manager
- Charlie Scala, Account Executive
- Alexis Shen, Project Manager
- Natasha Lasensky, Project Manager
- Steffani Bolhofner, Marketing
- Jeff Frederich, Technical Sales Director
- Lydia Livett, Project Manager
- Mark Miraglia, Support
- Nik Sletteland, Software Engineer
- Mike Schultz, Software Engineer
- Sarah Hibner, Visual Designer
Thank you to everyone who made the night a success! And congratulations to Cheryl Booker on winning the raffle!
If you weren't able to make it to this event, but want to make sure you're invited to the next one, let Charlie know.